[Qgis-tr] How translate qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Oct 10 06:52:27 PDT 2020

Hi,

The website is 90% rst and those pages are translatable in the corresponsing resource on Transifex.

Some pages though (most notable the landingpages of the different sections, AND the download page we wanted to be a little sexier so we added special html pages into the mix.

See: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/themes/qgis-theme/forusers_download.html

The sources for THAT page should be in the 'sphinx'

https://www.transifex.com/qgis/qgis-website/viewstrings/#ko/sphinx/89793690

https://www.transifex.com/qgis/qgis-website/viewstrings/#ko/sphinx/41119864?q=text%3A'The+current+version+is+QGIS'

Most of such 'theme' pages have a link or some info, I will add some in the download.rst too

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde