[Qgis-tr] desktop resources of old branches removed

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 05:48:41 PDT 2021

Oh, please can you extract from those old version the .tm Italian file?
During this period we ever have updated the Italian translation also for
old version.
So we can make a PR in the old branches for Italian .TM

Right yesterday we Italian translators decided this but you were faster...
:-)

Thank you in advance

s.