[QGIS-trac] Feature requests for Select features

Pfeiffer Michael Michael.Pfeiffer at bd.so.ch
Mon Jul 7 07:17:27 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I 've two feature requests for selecting features.

a) It would be very nice if selecting a feature with a left mouseclick would be possible. Is sth like this planned? The actual selecting by raising a rectangle is in my opinion not optimal.

b) A great thing would be the possibility to unselect all features of different layers. If I'm right  only  unselecting all features of one layer is actually possible. Therefor a button in the toolbar would be great. Is sth like this planned?

What do you thing about this suggestions?

Greetings

Michael