[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #978: topological editing with snapping to segment yields 2 vertices instead of 1 adding vertex

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Wed Jul 9 05:14:53 EDT 2008

#978: topological editing with snapping to segment yields 2 vertices instead of 1
adding vertex
--------------------------------------------------------------+-------------
        Reporter:  msieczka                                   |         Owner:  timlinux
            Type:  bug                                        |        Status:  closed
       Component:  Digitising                                 |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:  worksforme                                 |      Keywords:
Platform_version:                                             |      Platform:  All
        Must_fix:  Yes                                        |   Status_info:  0
--------------------------------------------------------------+-------------
Changes (by timlinux):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => worksforme

Comment:

 Cant replicate. I created a new line using the 'lines' layer in
 tests/testdata. Digitised a line across one of the roads with a vertex
 snapped to the road I was crossing. When I subsequently move the vertex, 4
 red guides appear and both features are modified in shape as I drag the
 vertex around.

 I'm marking this as 'works for me'. Please advise with more detail if
 there is something I'm missing and we can adjust the status of the ticket
 accordingly.

 Regards

 Tim

--