[QGIS-trac] [Quantum GIS] #1128: QGIS 0.10.0 crashes when using print composer

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Wed Jun 18 14:28:02 EDT 2008

#1128: QGIS 0.10.0 crashes when using print composer
---------------------------------------------------------------------+------
   Reporter:  morgan                                                 |              Owner:  nobody
       Type:  defect                                                 |             Status:  new
   Platform:  Linux                                                  |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                                                      |
---------------------------------------------------------------------+------
 Using QGIS 0.10.0-6~hardy on (k)ubuntu 8.04 on a Thinkpad T61.

 Print composer causes QGIS to completely exit without warning or error
 message.

 This happens every time I try to "print."

 Steps:
 File>>Print
 (print composer opens)
 Click on "add map"
 Try to place map>> I can draw the square boundary for the map. I draw the
 box, QGIS sits for a second, then the entire program crashes without
 warning or error message.

 This worked fine in 0.9

 -Morgan

--