[QGIS-trac] [Quantum GIS] #1637: Legend Window; for drag-and-drop-actions, expand layer-group only after short delay

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Tue Apr 7 04:52:38 EDT 2009

#1637: Legend Window; for drag-and-drop-actions, expand layer-group only after
short delay
-----------------------------------------------+----------------------------
   Reporter:  paull                            |              Owner:  nobody
       Type:  enhancement                      |             Status:  new
   Platform:  Windows                          |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                                |
-----------------------------------------------+----------------------------
 when I move a layer from the top of the layer-stack (legend window on the
 left) to the bottom of the stack, automatically all layer-groups in
 between pop open and expand, displaying all containing layers. When
 organising large amounts of shape-layers, it can be very annoying,because
 I completely loose overview of the layers and the place where I wanted to
 drag my layer to. I would suggest that groups should only open after a
 short delay (0.5 seconds or so). So if you want to place a layer in a
 group, you hover over the group for that timespan and wait for the group
 to automatically expand.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1637>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>