[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #1322: Appcrash on fast remove of multiple layers

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Tue Apr 21 02:45:40 EDT 2009

#1322: Appcrash on fast remove of multiple layers
        Reporter:  matej                                      |         Owner:  nobody
            Type:  bug                                        |        Status:  closed
       Component:  GUI                                        |       Version:  0.11.0
      Resolution:  worksforme                                 |      Keywords:
Platform_version:                                             |      Platform:  Windows
        Must_fix:  No                                         |   Status_info:  0
Changes (by pcav):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => worksforme

 According to our new bug policy, I'm closing this, pending feedback from
 the user. In case it is still valid, please reopen it. Sorry for the
 additional trouble.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1322#comment:2>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>
Quantum GIS is an Open Source GIS viewer/editor supporting OGR, PostGIS, and GRASS formats