[QGIS-trac] QGIS-trac mailing list and how to adjust my account there

Brendan Morley morb at beagle.com.au
Mon Aug 3 18:59:26 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to work out how to change the email address that my QGIS-trac notifications get sent to.

I'm a lapsed developer on the QGIS project from 2006.  As you can see below I still get notification emails from the QGIS-trac mailing list.  However when I go
to http://trac.osgeo.org/ and try to log in, it's not accepting what I thought was my name and password there.

I presume something happened when my QGIS details got grandfathered into the OSgeo scheme, but not sure what.

My developer name is morb_au; Tim Sutton and Gary Sherman can probably remember my participation at the time.

I've tried looking myself up at http://www.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/ldap_web_search.py with no success.
It appears my details are in the system somehow (otherwise I wouldn't be getting emails from QGIS-trac) but maybe there's no login credentials attached to
it?

Hoping someone can assist,
Brendan