[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #2307: Edit widget not working correctly ( show first value instead of the correct one)

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Mon Dec 21 10:27:45 EST 2009

#2307: Edit widget not working correctly ( show first value instead of the correct
one)
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
        Reporter:  pinux                             |         Owner:  nobody
            Type:  bug                               |        Status:  new
       Component:  Vectors                           |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:                                    |      Keywords:  edit widget  feature form
Platform_version:  OSGeo4W Nightly Build             |      Platform:  Windows
        Must_fix:  Yes                               |   Status_info:  0
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
Comment (by jef):

 Replying to [ticket:2307 pinux]:
 > When I'm using the Feature form with the edit widget "Unique value" I'm
 not getting the correct attribute of the feature. I'm getting the first
 one that is in the list. I have the same problem with shapefile and
 postgis.

 Sorry. Works with both for me.  Can you provide a testcase?

 > I have experienced the same problem even with the another widget.

 And the other one is?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2307#comment:1>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>