[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #2024: Add Raster Stretching/Enhancement based on portion of image in current window

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Sun Nov 8 20:50:19 EST 2009

#2024: Add Raster Stretching/Enhancement based on portion of image in current
window
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
        Reporter:  jgr007            |         Owner:  nobody
            Type:  enhancement       |        Status:  reopened
       Component:  Rasters           |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:                    |      Keywords:  contrast stretching, contrast enhancement
Platform_version:                    |      Platform:  All
        Must_fix:  No                |   Status_info:  0
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by cgsbob):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:1 ersts]:
 > It turns out this actually would have been a little easier as a plugin,
 but it should be core functionality. The issue at hand is that the layer
 itself does not know what is currently being display. draw() accepts a
 render context object which is used to determine what portion of the layer
 to display, but that object comes from the map canvas.

 > There is a solution in the trunk now, r 12015.
 What a handy addition to qgis!  I was thinking that it would be nice to
 have this functionality available using the legend right click menu.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2024#comment:2>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>