[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #2007: Query builders LIKE statement treats every string like '%string%' with DBF backend

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Wed Oct 14 07:27:46 EDT 2009

#2007: Query builders LIKE statement treats every string like '%string%' with DBF
backend
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
        Reporter:  marisn                            |         Owner:  nobody
            Type:  bug                               |        Status:  new
       Component:  Vectors                           |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:                                    |      Keywords:  SQL
Platform_version:                                    |      Platform:  Gentoo
        Must_fix:  No                                |   Status_info:  1
Comment (by lutra):

 With your sample data and you SQL clause I get 3 (correct) results, so I
 cannot confirm the problem.

 Using qgis trunk compiled under Ubuntu 9.04

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2007#comment:4>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>