[QGIS-trac] [Quantum GIS] #1957: Use right-click drag for panning and center on mouse pointer on wheel-zooming

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Tue Sep 29 04:36:41 EDT 2009

#1957: Use right-click drag for panning and center on mouse pointer on wheel-
zooming
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  niccolo           |              Owner:  nobody
       Type:  enhancement       |             Status:  new
   Platform:  All               |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                 |
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 I use Josm for !OpenSteetMap editing and I find two mouse behaviour very
 useful:

  * Use the right-click and drag to pan the map
  * When zooming with the mouse wheel, keep the map point under the mouse
 pointer fixed

 This allow to pan and zoom the map quickly, using just the mouse without
 swtiching tool.

 I think that it is very useful and it does not conflict with current
 behaviour.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1957>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>