[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #3245: support for named WMS groups broken

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Fri Dec 10 08:30:07 EST 2010

#3245: support for named WMS groups broken
   Reporter:  jef                               |              Owner:  jef
       Type:  bug                               |             Status:  assigned
   Platform:  All                               |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                                 |

Comment(by paalkr):

 I can confirm that selecting the top group layer now works and produces a
 correct map. I have some trouble selecting other layers though, the
 dialogs behaves "strange" in some way.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3245#comment:4>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>
Quantum GIS is an Open Source GIS viewer/editor supporting OGR, PostGIS, and GRASS formats