[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #3361: Enhancement: raster edge detection and snapping for digitisation and georeferencing

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Tue Dec 21 17:22:21 EST 2010

#3361: Enhancement: raster edge detection and snapping for digitisation and
georeferencing
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
   Reporter:  Alister                           |              Owner:  nobody
       Type:  enhancement                       |             Status:  new
   Platform:  All                               |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                                 |
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Comment(by Alister):

 > (Someone asked about this on the user list a week or so ago. I thought
 there was already a ticket, but if so, I can't find it)

 No.  Reading the message again I think I misunderstood.
 They actually wanted to be able to make the corners of a the raster image
 snap to a vector grid http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-
 user/2010-December/010634.html

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3361#comment:1>