[QGIS-trac] [Quantum GIS] #2769: Afeter adding new objects to an existing .shp, the new objects don't appear on the attribute table.

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Tue Jun 1 13:53:02 EDT 2010

#2769: Afeter adding new objects to an existing .shp, the new objects don't appear
on the attribute table.
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
   Reporter:  andre                   |              Owner:  nobody
       Type:  bug                     |             Status:  new
   Platform:  Linux                   |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                       |
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 When I add new objects to an existing vector layer (shapefile), the new
 objects don't appear on the attribute table after i finish (and save) the
 changes. I have to remove the layer from the layers panel and reload it.
 Only then the new objects appear in the attribute table.

 It's nothing serious but it's quite inconvenient.

 Thanks

 André Mano

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2769>