[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #2457: qgis (1.4, trunk) crashes if reprojecting with a raster active in the legend

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Thu Jun 3 10:53:12 EDT 2010

#2457: qgis (1.4, trunk) crashes if reprojecting with a raster active in the
legend
--------------------------------------------------------------+-------------
        Reporter:  lutra                                      |         Owner:  nobody
            Type:  bug                                        |        Status:  new
       Component:  Projection Support                         |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:                                             |      Keywords:
Platform_version:                                             |      Platform:  All
        Must_fix:  Yes                                        |   Status_info:  0
--------------------------------------------------------------+-------------
Comment (by ScottParker):

 Using files of #2770 I have found a small difference that may be related
 to the problem.

 The original tif from CASIL causes the problem but when I recreate it in
 Global Mapper it does not cause the problem.  The difference in the files
 seems to be in the TIFFTAGs.  Also, the resolution of the origin is less.
 See attached screen shots.  I'll try this with landcover.img from the
 sample dataset.

 Scott

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2457#comment:3>