[QGIS-trac] [Quantum GIS] #2506: Layers that are switched off in Layers list are not usable in a range of tools

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Sat Mar 6 21:06:00 EST 2010

#2506: Layers that are switched off in Layers list are not usable in a range of
tools
---------------------------------------------------------+------------------
   Reporter:  gislab                                     |              Owner:  borysiasty
       Type:  enhancement                                |             Status:  new
   Platform:  Windows                                    |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                                          |
---------------------------------------------------------+------------------
 Throughout Vector (fTools) I cannot use layers that switched off in Layers
 list. This is quite inconvinient, as sometime the layers are big and I
 just don't want to waste time looking at them, just want to do
 geoprocessing or whatever.

 See for example: Distance matrix, Sum line length, Points in polygon,
 Nearest neighbour analysis, Mean coordinates, Line intersections

 I've a slight recollection that this bug/enhancement was posted already,
 may be for a specific tool. I apologize in advance if this is the case.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2506>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>