[QGIS-trac] [Quantum GIS] #2598: Polygon fill patterns scale differently in pdf export as raster versus non-raster

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Sat Mar 27 17:30:29 EDT 2010

#2598: Polygon fill patterns scale differently in pdf export as raster versus non-
raster
-------------------------------------------------+--------------------------
   Reporter:  jctull                             |              Owner:  mhugent
       Type:  bug                                |             Status:  new
   Platform:  OS X                               |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                                  |
 When I print to a pdf file with the "as raster" option selected, polygon
 fill patterns appear as I would expect. If I, instead, export the pdf as a
 vector file, the fill patterns are quite oversized/enlarged and appear
 pixelated. For example, using cross-hatch patterns looks quite different
 on the finalized map that is exported between the two methods. I believe
 this is true for both old and new symbology. qt-4.6.2

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2598>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>