[QGIS-trac] [Quantum GIS] #2744: Not solid (i.e. BDiagonal, FDiagonal, etc.) fillings rendering of shapes on layer with "new symbology" activated is broken on latest windows builds when exporting to image

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Mon May 24 01:13:29 EDT 2010

#2744: Not solid (i.e. BDiagonal, FDiagonal, etc.) fillings rendering of shapes on
layer with "new symbology" activated is broken on latest windows builds
when exporting to image
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
   Reporter:  nirvn                             |              Owner:  nobody
       Type:  bug                               |             Status:  new
   Platform:  Windows                           |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                                 |
 I think the summary & the upcoming rendered image is self explanatory. The
 broken rendering started less than a month ago (I'm unfortunately not in a
 position to pinpoint which change led to this bug).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2744>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>