[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #2810: Qgis Trunk (r13619M) crashes applying a a raster style (qml) to GRASS raster

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Fri Apr 15 15:42:57 EDT 2011

#2810: Qgis Trunk (r13619M) crashes applying a a raster style (qml) to GRASS
raster
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
   Reporter:  andre                             |              Owner:  brushtyler
       Type:  bug                               |             Status:  assigned
   Platform:  Linux                             |           Must_fix:  Yes
Status_info:  0                                 |
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by brushtyler):

  * owner:  rugginoso => brushtyler
  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 I load a GRASS raster layer, open the layer propriety, Colormap tab, I
 load a style and I get crash.

 Crashes occur also trying to save a style instead of loading it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2810#comment:6>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>