[QGIS-trac] Qgis 1.8 PRINT COMPOSER RIGHT PANEL MISSING

Marco Ugalde mugaldem at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 05:53:11 PDT 2012

Hello all.

I was using Print composer in Qgis 1.8 and I was able to add some labels, scale bar, map, etc.  Then in the process, I closed one of the item windows, and the right panel never shows again.

I have tried uninstalling Qgis, deleting the remaining files, and reinstall again, but whenever I opened the Print composer, the right panel is missing.  I also tried installing Qgis 1.7 and I don't have the problem!

What do you suggest to overcome this problem in Qgis 1.8?

Regards,

Marco Ugalde