[QGIS-uk-user] Scottish QGIS User Group

McDonaldR McDonaldR at angus.gov.uk
Fri Aug 15 08:45:03 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I have had a number of people ask when the next Scottish QGIS user group meeting is.  At the moment I am plumping for a date in October and a venue in Edinburgh.

After the last meeting a whole lot of you volunteered to do a talk (long or short) - still up for it?

And there were requests for technical/workshop sessions so maybe we can organise those for the morning and have tea and talks in the afternoon?
Suggestions on a postcard either here or on the QGIS UK Google + page (https://plus.google.com/communities/113949150549951715823)

Thanks

Ross

Ross McDonald | GIS Data Coordinator | Resources Department, IT Division | Angus Council, Angus House, Orchardbank Business Park, Forfar, DD8 1AT
T: 01307 476419 | F: 01307 476401 | E: mcdonaldr at angus.gov.uk | W: Angus Maps

This message is strictly confidential. If you have received this in error, please inform the sender and remove it from your system. If received in error you may not copy, print, forward or use it or any attachment in any way. This message is not capable of creating a legal contract or a binding representation and does not represent the views of Angus Council. Emails may be monitored for security and network management reasons.  Messages containing inappropriate content may be intercepted. Angus Council does not accept any liability for any harm that may be caused to the recipient system or data on it by this message or any attachment.