[Qgis-us-user] Website Up

Jeffrey Johnson jjohnson at boundlessgeo.com
Fri Feb 14 23:35:24 PST 2014

Went ahead and setup a meetup.com site for this group as well.

http://www.meetup.com/qgis_us/

Have posted the basic info about the initial meeting in DC and one the
following week at CalGIS in Monterey. The intention is that you can
use this site to organize your own meetup in your own area. It would
be great if folks scheduled events that coincided with existing
regional GIS conferences and meetings.

See you at one of the upcoming events!

Jeff