[Qgis-us-user] Need Help

Dave Strohschein strohsch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 10:46:35 PST 2014

Ed,
  Typo; First few lines should read as follows:
Ed,
  Some initial thoughts; literally back of the envelope
- Constrain the problem by first realizing that all 'drive-able' 5-mile
distances will occur within a 5-mile radius region, centered on the
firestation.
- So, determine all road intersections within a 5-mile radius centered on a
firestation

Dave