[Qgis-us-user] Meeting in Chattanooga TN - June 16th 2016

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Wed Jun 8 08:10:07 PDT 2016

There will be a QGIS users group meeting in Chattanooga TN June 20th
from 3:30 to 7:00 EST at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. UTC
has kindly donated their GIS Lab.

Address:
701 East ML King BLVD
Chattanooga TN

I've had several people ask for an informal "Learn about QGIS session".
So we're covering a few subjects in detail about QGIS - which should
lead to more questions and more talk. There will also be an informal
discussion about continuing this going forward in some shape or form.
For this meetup some knowledge of GIS would be good as we don't have a
lot of time to go "This is a vector". There are no snacks/food provided
-  BUT - we plan on ending this at one of the fine breweries around the
area.

Agenda:

  * QGIS Community
  * How to install QGIS
  * Data Formats
  * Data Display
  * Making a Map

So email me for more information. If you are close please make plans to
attend. It should be fun.

Randy

--
Randal Hale