[Qgis-us-user] Reviving the US Chapter

Mike temp3 at mflan.com
Thu Jul 20 17:34:53 PDT 2017

I'm not seeing a lot of interest posted just yet, but
I am interested.  I gather we could take control of
that website if we asked the right people.

I see the archives are pretty sparse.

I have a hundred layers in one of my projects.  Most
are geojson.  I've been researching how to organize and
search for layers, but I don't know much yet.  Perhaps
I should use the Layer arranger pluggin?  Or perhaps
I just need to do some more reading.

Mike
Houston, TX