[Qgis-us-user] Vote on GitHub vs Redmine and a Question

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Feb 5 05:42:48 PST 2018

Sorry for the late reply back - I don't think there is a way to see the
code running. I'm somewhat hitting the same problem since I'm writing
some python that might morph into a plugin...maybe - if I do this right.
So I'm sorta picking at this to see what I can/can't do.

In 2.18 you can go to processing -> history you can see some of the
syntax and you should be able to look at the log tab in processing (make
sure to not close the dialog when finished running) to see how the code
is running which might give you some clues on python but probably not
enough.