[Qgis-us-user] DBF table for SHP geo file

Doug Newcomb gistinker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 04:02:54 PST 2020

Javier,
Here are a couple of links on the shapefile format.
You can also convert to geopackage, install the sqlite obdc connector , and
connect to the geopackage as a ODBC source in Access.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapefile#:~:text=The%20shapefile%20format%20is%20a,information%20system%20(GIS)%20software.&text=The%20shapefile%20format%20can%20spatially,wells%2C%20rivers%2C%20and%20lakes
.

http://www.esri.com/library/whitepapers/pdfs/shapefile.pdf