[Qgis-us-user] How to add a second map source to a Print Layout?

John Antkowiak john_antkowiak at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 08:39:36 PDT 2021

Hi. Please forgive me if I've forgotten the customs for submitting questions and reviewing any responses; I've been inactive for some time and only superficially aware previously. I've looked up how to add a second map in my layout (QGIS version 3.2 Odense), but all I'm seeing is tutorials for adding insets using only the one map project. I'm actually trying to embed a second map file altogether (different part of the world, different projection). Is that possible?
Thank you for all you do -
John A.