[Qgis-us-user] Need to find a translation for an error message

Jessica Ball jball50 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 01:53:55 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

I am a translator in France and I am currently translating a training course for a French institution. I have downloaded the QGIS software and have been using the official QGIS user documentation to find the right terms. However, an error message in French is giving me a hard time. As I am not myself attending this training course I do not have the resources to make the error and therefore know how it is written in English, it is a message received if you move layers and then open a QGS projetct. In French it says: "Le chemin des couches a changé et ne correspond plus à ce qui est indiqué dans le QGS"
Does anyone have an idea of what the software writes in English. If you have any suggestions it would be a great help.
Thank you all and have a nice day
Jessica Ball