[Qgis-user] (no subject)

pascal.ferrand@tiscali.fr pascal.ferrand at tiscali.fr
Tue Aug 1 11:49:51 EDT 2006

Bonjour

I've just installed qgis-0.8.0-win32-060724 and I see that I can't add area (or polygon) on my postgis database (that was possible with qgis-0.8.8_pre1 or qgis-grass-preview-0.8.0-win32-060605).

An other probleme witch is same on 2 compiles. when points (in layer point) are create these become invisible on click off "permettre l'edition" (or "stoper l'edition de la couche courante") and it seem that layer was converted in area (or polygon)layer...

Protégez vos enfants des dangers d'Internet en installant Sécurité Enfants, le contrôle parental d'Alice.
http://www.aliceadsl.fr/securitepc/default_copa.asp