[Qgis-user] Add delimited text layer and 0.8.0 does not work

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Aug 30 11:02:40 EDT 2006

Hi list,
i just tried to add a new layer using the Add delimited text layer extension. I could define the columns for X- and Y-values, but the created theme does not have any entries, just an empty table.
I am using QGIS 0.8, preview 2.
Is it a known bug of this extension (I succeded once in importing such a textfile with a former version of QGIS). Is there an alternative way to solve this? Maybe within GRASS?

Best regards,
Wolfgang