[Qgis-user] Slow web page and missing downloads

Jonathan Aguero jua130 at psu.edu
Thu Mar 22 12:29:20 EDT 2007

I am actually using Windows but since a previous threat ask for a problem
with loading shape files that seem to be resolved in the 0.8.1p3 I thought
it might help this person if he was able to get this prerelease in his
platform. Now that I think more about it, this is actually a pre-release so
the equivalent to the development version on LINUX/OS X.
I also got this mail from you without even getting the mail I sent to the
list in my mailbox. Is there a reason for the delay on the mails sent from
the list?

Jonathan Aguero Valverde
Research Assistant and Ph.D. Candidate
Pennsylvania State University
The Pennsylvania Transportation Institute
201 Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA 16802