[Qgis-user] why...........?Please help me.

lovely rose sdkfdfg at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 06:51:13 EDT 2007

     Hello everyone.
     Errors occurred during QGIS compilation:

     Environment: Windows 2003 £¬using cmake, msys and mingw to compile
from SVN.
    When  I tried to use the command "Add a vector Layer" or "Add a Raster
Layer" to add a map layer, a dialogue window will come up. The names of
listed for selection in this window have only first a few letters followed
For example, the original name is mytest_add_layer.shp and will be shown as

My question is how to avoid this abbreviation?
  Thank you for every advice which you give me.
Your QGIS friend : Xin Hai

Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/