[Qgis-user] [Qgis-developer] WMS Rendering Problems

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Fri Nov 2 04:17:50 EDT 2007

Tim,

could the new 0.9.1 include the transparency raster branch?
It seems that Peter Ersts has these tools pretty advanced.
It's actually very difficult to use QGis for real work with imagery
without having these tools available.

Thank you all for your work!

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster