[Qgis-user] dependencies on OpenSuSE 11.1 KDE4

G. Paolo Sanino V. research at leviathanchile.org
Tue Dec 30 14:21:02 PST 2008

Dear Brent and Otto,

Thanks you so much for your reply. It happened so fast, making such a
difference with other mailing list supports. No surprise why QGIS is so great.
I use it all the time in my job.

The repositories that you sent me are in fact the ones I have been looking on.
QGIS is not there yet, but I found it at:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Application:/Geo/openSUSE_Factory/

However, dependencies fail missing only: libgeos-3.0.0.so()(64bit).

Then I will wait for it. Congratulations for this great application
Thanks a gain, and have a happy new year!

Gian