[Qgis-user] (no subject)

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Tue Dec 30 19:02:31 PST 2008

Tom,

Have you tried building with the qt-4.5 beta that recently was
released? I'm trying with the binary from trolltech (have not tried a
source build yet), but seem to be hitting some issues with
international support (maybe the binary does not have that included;
it's not a big download). The grass plugin also appears to still be a
problem.

I'd like to hear how this might affect the mac platform (positive and
negative) and any workarounds that you are able to conjure. I posted
links to my build errors on irc a moment ago if you care to look at
them.

Regards,
John