[Qgis-user] Mac QGIS using Qt4.5

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Wed Dec 31 10:11:25 PST 2008

I'll just disable grass for now as I do not want to compile qt-4.5
myself. I'm more interested in the improvements to open/save dialogs
and testing those.

The patch applied successfully, but the build failed. I went back
through some of the ts files one at a time as errors popped up during
make and deleted more problematic lines. Apparently some additional
changes to those since you created your patch. I'm using the most
current source. The build succeeded from there, but I've no idea what
effect these changes have on the translations.

I guess we now need someone to fix qgsgrassshell.cpp to drop the qt3
dependency. That and somehow handle the qt-4.5 issues with the
translations without the need to patch or hand edit them.

Thanks!
John