[Qgis-user] Configuration file in Windows

Goyo goyodiaz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:21:56 PST 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm using QGIS 0.9.1 in Windows XP, installed from the installer
provided in the downloads page. I've lost the attribute data toolbar,
it's not shown even if I select it in the toolbar menu. I guess
something is broken in the configuration file. I've seen that it's
~/.config/QuantumGIS/qgis.conf and that removing it QGIS return to
default configuration, but I can't find any qgis.conf in Windows.

I uninstalled QGIS and the installation directory was completely
removed. Then I searched my user folder for qgis related files --even
hidden ones and removed qgis.db, the only one I was able to find. But
still QGIS remember the old broken configuration when I install it
again.

I'm hoping someone can tell me how to reset configuration to defaults in
Windows and get all my toolbars back.

Thanks in advance

Goyo