[Qgis-user] Mapserver Export

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Feb 14 12:31:41 PST 2008

Hi Jacolin,

what versions (both qgis and plugin) are you using? I know this was an
'old' error in the mapserver plugin of gary...
I just installed the plugin fresh via the python plugin installer in
qgis 9.2 here (ubuntu), and it's working. So I presume it is fixed and
you could try to load a new version of it?
(you can always download the plugin direct via:
http://spatialserver.net/pyqgis/plugins/mapserver_export.zip and unpack
it in ~/.qgis/python /plugins directory).

Grtz Richard Duivenvoorde