[Qgis-user] Resolved: new python plugin does not show up

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Sat Feb 2 12:13:44 EST 2008

I do not have psycopg, but otherwise following your advice I got the
plugin to the point where it would attempt to compile and produce the
"no psycopg" error.  Since psycopg is not included with the QGIS windows
build, perhaps a plugin example that doesn't depend on this would be
better for the manual.  I downloaded the psycopg library, but their
website is down and there is no installation notes so I wasn't sure how
to incorporate it.  Its not that important as I was just trying to
follow the example, but it could definitely throw off a novice trying to
follow the manual.  I did get the raster info plugin working, so I guess
I'm ready to  dive into the qgis API and build something new!

Thanks for your help.

Tara