[Qgis-user] Re: No projection systems available on 0.11 (ubuntu)

Craig Leat craig.leat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 14:49:19 PDT 2008

Hi

I have just built qgis trunk (revision 8821) on ubuntu 7.10 and I am
seeing the same lack of srs info. In my case I have 0.10 installed
from the ubuntu repository on launchpad and this version loads the srs
data just fine. The trunk version however, only loads my custom
projections from /home/craig/.qgis/qgis.db the standard geographic and
projected systems are unavailable.

Following Albin's experience described earlier it appears that I need
to clean up the 0.10 install. Can this be done without destroying it?

Craig