[Qgis-user] coordinates in both projected and geographic systems

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 06:06:31 PDT 2008

Could it be possible in the future having the
coordinates displayed both in the projection system
of the project (as it is now ) and as geographic
(lon, lat) coordinates? For example, today I was
using my data in qgis as an aid to search the spot
catalogue, where you define windows as lat, lon.
Having had both types of coordinates would been
helpful.

Thanks!

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster