[Qgis-user] coordinates in both projected and geographic systems

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 09:06:31 EDT 2008

Could it be possible in the future having the
coordinates displayed both in the projection system
of the project (as it is now ) and as geographic
(lon, lat) coordinates? For example, today I was
using my data in qgis as an aid to search the spot
catalogue, where you define windows as lat, lon.
Having had both types of coordinates would been

Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
LLuis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona
Tel. 34 934095410
Fax. 34 934110012