[Qgis-user] lines with arrowheads

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 02:10:33 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 8:32 AM, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Yes if others are agreeable, I can add an option to vector props to
> enable / disable the arrows (default off).

Still -0 for me, because it will just complicate things later. Drawing
arrows should be done by renderer and should have configurable symbol,
size, color, spacing etc.

Anyway, if you're willing to apply that patch and make it
configurable, take in account these issues:
- missing test whether line.length() is not 0, otherwise you're later
dividing by 0
- update for PyQGIS is missing
- why #define PI when there's M_PI (in <cmath>)
- magic numbers in code (like arrowSize=10) are bad

Martin