[Qgis-user] korean Language support on MS Windows

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Jun 5 23:55:38 PDT 2008

Hi,

you can define it under Settings -> Options -> Locale and then restart QGIS.
But the problem is that there is no korean GUI translation with the language
code (ko) available yet.

If you want to change that, we would be happy to assist you translating QGIS
GUI into korean language.

kind regards,
 Otto