[Qgis-user] (no subject)

GEEO's Students Project geeo33 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 00:41:14 PST 2008

Hie all
i am using Quantum gis version 9.1. I have two vector layers one having a mesh of roads(polylines) and the other with cities as points. I want to do the following using these two layers:

By selecting two cities i want to highlight the route(road segment) based on a metric ( shortest or the least congested /quickest).

could anyone help me out and suggest any tutorial or a site link to solve my problem.
I would be grateful .
Thanx