[Qgis-user] Python Geoprocessing Plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 20 08:16:13 PDT 2008

Düster Horst ha scritto:
> I've just published a new Rev. of the python geoprocessing plugin to fix
> the translation problem. I tested QGIS and Plugin based on QT4.3.4 and
> now translation works fine for me. QGIS hangs after canceling

Hi Horst.
I'm testing your plugin, and I'm enjoying a lot.
Is there some documentation available?
It would be very good to integrate in the same plugin an engine to pass
spatial queries of the same type to the database. Conceptually it is a
rather different beast, but I believe it would be preferable to have the
same interface, with an option "save on the db".
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: http://www.faunalia.it/pc