[Qgis-user] Projections Management Tool

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Mar 21 15:59:10 PDT 2008

Hi Carson,
I've tried your plugin.

On a recent Ubuntu, QGIS 9.2rc1 it was working fine.

On a WindowsXP, my QGIS 9.2rc1 is failing to load vector layers at the
moment anyway, and QGIS 9.1 raises an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Documents and
Settings/richard/.qgis//python/plugins\srsmanagement\doReProject.py",
line 46, in accept
  File "C:/Documents and
Settings/richard/.qgis//python/plugins\srsmanagement\doReProject.py",
line 101, in reProject
  File "C:/Documents and
Settings/richard/.qgis//python/plugins\srsmanagement\doReProject.py",
line 194, in pointReproject
AttributeError: fromMultiPolygon

I know there have been and will be some api changes, so  I don't know if
you should look at this one...

If there is an new 9.2 windows build I'll be happy to check it again...

Richard Duivenvoorde