[Qgis-user] python-qgis: Runtime error R6034

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 09:12:57 PDT 2008

Hi list,

I'm trying to launch a python script for QGis from the Windows OS
terminal (>>>python script.py), but I optain:

  "Runtime error"
  R6034
  An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly

 The script contains only the directive to import the qgis.core module.
 In the terminal the following tracaback is shown:

  "ImportError: DLL load failed: Routine di inizializzazione della
  libreria di coll
  egamento dinamico (DLL) non riuscita."

PYTHONPATH and Path environmental variables are correctly setted...
I'm using Python 2.5.1 and Qgis 0.9.2.RC1 fos Windows.

  Giovanni